A third generation entrepreneur, Sanyogita comes from an established business & royal landlord family. Started her career as a transnational business advisor at a tender age of 25 after completing her higher education in international business management. Her vision ‘to develop the developing nations’ and primarily focus on providing affordable housing and reliable infrastructure is what she believes in.Her primary business objective is to provide end-to-end solution to our associates / partners and become one of a kind, one stop-shop Company in the world to cater to every sector with simplified solutions. She always believed in “Delivering Substance and Creating Values”.
Significant Professional and Business Achievements:
- The only first generation female Real Estate developer in the country.
- The only first female trans-national real estate developer with a dominant presence in SAARC nations and lately spread acrossAfrican countries, Europe and USA.
- Second largest real estate developer in Maldives
- She is Chairperson & Managing Director of 18SG Group, a fastest growing trans-national real estate & infrastructure developer with interest in mass/ affordable housing, real estate, urban infrastructure, energy & power, construction, hotels, leisure & entertainment, education, health care etc.
- Appointed as Honorary National President of World Peace and Harmony (Woman Cell)