QIP is a short term mouldingprogramme for students at a very advance stage of Civil Services Mains Examination preparation. The course has been especially designed keeping in view the needs of the students of various streams whether they belong to Ensemble or any other Institutes. It has been designed in such a manner that the candidate whatever he/she has studied, wherever he/she has studied and which ever approach he/she has studied goes on to take maximum advantage out of it.
It is the only course and the only programme in the entire country that goes on to give the wining touches to the preparation of Geography Mains.
As the candidates go through the session they start learning new techniques, new insights, new methodology, and analysis to deal with the interpretation of the questions, the manipulation of answers, the various flexi modules structuring of answer writing and simplification of the answer presentation with minimum of efforts (input) and maximum of results (output).
What it is?
This is a unique, exclusive programme for those candidates who have appeared in the Mains Examination or are going to appear in the Mains Examination with Geography as one of the optional subjects.
- The 8-10 day long session designed to promote a deeper understanding of all the dimensions of the topic.
- The focus is to give insight into a bewildering variety of questions and the technique of structuring them as well as manipulating the language. The session helps the candidates to answer anything that can be possibly be asked in geography with unexpected ease.
- The 30 hour plus long session is an interactive session with complete focus on the answer writing and attitude building.
- It will be assumed that the students have not only studied the mains syllabus but also memorised the contents of the syllabus.
- For getting the maximum out of this programme the candidates are expected to follow certain norms and commitments:
- Appearing in all the writing sessions which are not only means of testing the candidate but also to make them realise the problems in their writing and concept.
- Utilise the entire of the time other than class to prepare for the next session.
- Be interactive in the class.
An Advanced Course for candidates who have gone through the entire syllabus.
8-10 days (Sept-Oct.)
Participation Fees: Rs. 15,000/- + S. Tax
Most Important Note
The programme is only for those candidates who have already studied Geography and have either appeared or are going to appear in Mains Examination. Any student who have an incipient level of knowledge will not be in position to appreciate the course and therefore will not take the full advantage. The entire session is an integrated session. An absence of a single day could amount to a great loss in the other session. The course of this type provides no alternative mechanism for compensation of a days loss.